My furniture designs are available through leading retailers across Europe, the US, and Asia and have been exhibited internationally in Dubai, Tokyo, Cologne and Shanghai.
With over 20 years’ experience in the industry designing furniture for retailers, brands and manufacturers, I provide a reliable design service that includes:
• Proven track record designing commercially successful & innovative furniture ranges.
• Broad knowledge of both market trends & manufacturing methods.
• Equally comfortable working to a client brief or offering speculative proposals spanning premium and value products.
• Experienced working with target market, critical paths and cost engineered proposals.
• Clear understanding of client requirements such as: critical path, cost engineered proposals, concept development, target market analysis.
• Extensive knowledge of design for volume manufacture having worked directly with suppliers in Europe and Asia.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to problem solve and provide engineering solutions at pace.
Should you have a project to discuss or would like more information please get in touch.
"We have worked with Andy on several projects with great success. Even if our Briefs are not so well defined, Andy has a good feeling for the way we want to go. He is very updated on the trends in the market, it has been a pleasure to work with him"
Flemming Lindtofte CEO of Unique Furniture A/S
"Andy has combined an eye for design with technical knowledge to create unique and successful furniture ranges with us"
Christine Standeisky Design Manager with Made.com
"It has been great to collaborate with Andy. He has a good understanding of the market and how to create commercial furniture ranges for our customers. He knows we are making nice, well functioning furniture for everyday people"
Jacob Bendtzen Director of SquareHome
Clients & Stockists